Our Community Needs Your Help - CAREGivers needed!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring licensed CNA CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Fluent in English
Starting pay for CNAs - $15.00/hour. Shift Differentials available for weekends and couple care.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/590.
|Title:||Now Hiring CNAs!|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 555 Pleasant St #104., Attleboro, MA 02703. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 508-222-0800. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.